FASHION PACT Director of Fashion Pact
Multiple private companies have joined forces and signed up to the Fashion Pact, presented to heads of state during the G7 meeting in August 2019 in France, committing to achieve practical objectives to help protect the planet.
As a global coalition of almost 70 companies representing more than 200 brands, across the fashion and textile industry (ready-to-wear, sport, lifestyle and luxury) including their suppliers and distributors, all committed to a common core of key environmental goals in three areas: stopping global warming, restoring biodiversity and protecting the oceans.
The Fashion Pact believes that with collective CEO leadership, action with organisations can be driven to bring our industry further than previously possible. CEO engagement is a core part of our ways of working and key to the success of our actions.
We are currently seeking for the Director of the Fashion Pact based in either London or Paris. This is a fixed term contract to start April until end of December 2021.
You will be responsible for driving the strategy laid down by its members and managing a global network of partners, to ensure a strong performing organisation.
How you will contribute
Strategy and Business Leadership
- To Implement the strategic vision and direction set by the CEO Steering Committee of the Fashion Pact
- Develop and implement roadmaps and concrete proposals with the lead of the Operation Committee, composed of 25 Chief Sustainability Officers across the members
- Leading content development, collective acceleration, knowledge/innovation sharing and engagement facilitation for the NGOs overall mission.
Strategic Partner & Stakeholder Management
- To build and maintain trusting relations with key partners and important stakeholders
- Lead and develop the Fashion Pact team to ensure financial sustainability of foundation based members contribution and external funding
- Full financial, budgetary and forecasting responsibilities
- Day to day management of a team of 2
Who you are
- Proven insight with sustainability and fashion
- Demonstrated skills in collaborating and balancing the needs of stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Successfully communicating purpose driven topics
- Understanding of working in complex matrix environments
- Previous experience in leading a team or organisation with P&L responsibility
- Experience in an entrepreneurial (or scale-up) environment
- Fluent in English is essential (Fluent in French will be highly desirable)
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce . W e believe diversity in all its forms – gender , age , nationality , culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace . It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kering International Ltd