Sales Development Representative
Retail Bum is looking for a self-motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team.
This individual will identify and generate sales opportunities through outbound activities (email and phone).
The ideal candidate will possess relationship and consultative selling skills, with the ability to understand and manage the prospect’s business needs and how they align with Retail Bum solution offerings.
This Sales Development Representative will also be able to deliver initial sales presentations with prospects and organize appropriate next steps.
This position is remote.
- Lead list sourcing and generation across different verticals, brands and retail marketers.
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified opportunities through outbound calling, emailing, and using social platforms to reach decision-makers.
- Set up meetings with all qualifying leads.
- Become an expert in digital media space and Retail Bum capabilities.
- Research prospects marketing needs and communicate relevant Retail Bum offerings.
- Ability to prospect and identify new business opportunities.
- Passion for identifying and finding those that “want to learn more.”
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and personal goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to react quickly and go “off script” if necessary.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment towards a shared goal.
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in sales.
- Experience in a startup environment a strong plus.
- Experience or understanding of digital media, marketing, and advertising.
- Experience managing a pipeline in a CRM.
- 4+ years of outbound B2B experience, SDR experience is a plus.
- BA/BS degree.
Apply by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This role is a part-time, commission-based role with flexibility to work as many hours as you see fit.